Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Belly

It's been a month since I took the last belly photo, although I'm not sure how much I've expanded since then. But regardless, here I am at 33 weeks (7 1/2 months). Only about 7 weeks to go...wow.

Our church is starting up a Mom & Tot playgroup and they had an organizational meeting today that I attended. There were only four of us there, but there are several moms interested, so I think it will be a good group to join when the little one and I are ready. I think being a stay at home mom will have its challenges, but getting involved with stuff like this will help. I'm actually very much looking forward to it all.

I'm not sure if the nice weather is here to stay, but it's a gorgeous 65 degrees out, and it's going to be around 70 in Greenville this weekend for our second shower.

I am very much looking forward to this weekend. All immediate family will be there (minus the brother in law in Houston, understandably), and there's supposed to be 12-15 ladies at the shower. While that's going on, the boys are going to take a little outing, probably downtown for lunch and beers (I kinda hate to miss that).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You're looking great! See you tomorrow!

-Aunt Nicole

Anonymous said...

Is I be abel to go wich do gize to da outing?

-Bill