Sunday, March 09, 2008

I Knew I Should Have Taken a Picture

After church today we made one of those meals that makes you say "damn, that was good."

We used a Fluffy Pancake recipe, but used whole wheat flour instead. They were made on the griddle, so they were perfectly browned. To go on top was a syrup made of canned peaches, sugar, cornstarch and water. My other half made us a turkey bacon and cheese omelet.

It looked so good on the plate when we sat down that I almost got up to get the camera...almost. It was beautiful.

Saturday was a very good day all around, but I think this was the highlight of my Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say it wasn't a bad follow-up to the previous night's parmesan-breaded chicken breasts with pasta carbonara and carrots in cream sauce.

Yeah, good weekend.