Monday, November 11, 2013

Are they twins?

A couple of days ago, I was at Bi-Lo with just the boys. I had them in one of the carts that looks like a car (the two seats are up high in front of the mom). When I got to the register, the lady asked if they were twins. Since their height difference wasn't as apparent, I could understand the question. And this isn't the first time we've been asked that.

So I wanted to look back at their younger pictures to compare them at the same ages. It's just amazing how much they look alike (especially the first two sets of photos - could be the same baby if you didn't know):  


3 weeks 


Noah

Luke


3 months


Noah

Luke


1 year


Noah

Luke

18 months


Noah

Luke


2 years

 
Noah

Luke (almost two)

1 comment:

Sean said...

I love that they're both drooling in the 1-year pictures.